Welcome to Northwest Treatment Center For Snoring & Sleep Apnea

If you are on MEDICARE, you will be happy that you have found us.  We are the ONLY dentist in the Inland Empire (Spokane/Coeur d'Alene/Post Falls) that is a provider that treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea with oral appliance therapy for Medicare patients for the Medicare-approved maximum as full payment.  You won't be billed for more that this Medicare-approved amount.  Medicare pays 80% of this approved amount and your secondary Part B will cover some (many times all) of the remaining 20%.  Go to this link to verify this:  https://www.medicare.gov/physiciancompare/#results&loc=COEUR%20D%20ALENE%2C%20ID%2083815&lat=47.7276369&lng=-116.781196&flow=default&type=specialty&paging=1&keyword=Oral%20surgery%20(Dentist%20only)&dist=15&name=Oral%20surgery%20(Dentist%20only)&id=19&loctype=z.

At the Northwest Treatment Center for Snoring & Sleep Apnea, we have a special interest in treating sleep disordered breathing.  Sleep apnea is a type of breathing disorder which is a potentially life-threatening condition characterized by interruptions of breathing during sleep lasting  from 10 seconds to over a minute.  Along with the generally decreased quality of life, people who suffer from sleep apnea also experience an increased risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, depression, and even death.  You may suffer from sleep apnea if you experience:

  • Loud or chronic snoring
  • Long pauses in breathing during the night
  • Episodes of breathing cessation during sleep
  • Excessive daytime tiredness and irritability

We understand the stresses and health risks that come with sleepless nights.  We combine years of experience in Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls with the latest treatment techniques to help you reduce and even eliminate your sleep problems altogether!  Our goal is to help sleep disorder suffers find real solutions to their sleep problems and regain refreshing sleep in order to improve their overall health and quality of life.

Our advanced techniques make treatment of snoring and sleep apnea more effective and comfortable than ever before.  Our state-of-the-art facility serves Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls and maintains the warmth and comfort patients love.  We continue to update our knowledge to bring the latest advancements in treatment of sleep breathing disorders to our patients.

But one thing will never change--the genuine, friendly, and consistent way we care for you. It’s what people appreciate about our office and it’s why they’re more than patients… they’re real friends and a part of our family.

At Northwest Treatment Center For Snoring & Sleep Apnea, we make sure we understand what YOUR goals are with your health as it relates to sleep breathing disorders.  We will explain all the options available and the cost associated to help guide you in making these important choices on how to proceed.  Most often, the procedures are covered on medical insurance, Medicare, and Tricare.

Along with everyone here, I look forward to caring for you.

– Dr. Donald Johnson

If sleep apnea or severe snoring affects you or someone you know, you should not delay treatment.  Call Northwest Treatment Center For Snoring & Sleep Apnea or request an appointment to schedule an evaluation and reclaim healthy sleep!  We serve the Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, and Post Falls areas.