First Appointment: Schedule Consultation (about 30 min)
Fill out forms and your particular situation and its treatment are discussed.
Second Appointment: Starting Treatment (about 60 min)
• We will evaluate your teeth to make sure they are stable enough for an oral appliance
•Next, we will use our ECCOVISION to check out your nasal passages and your airway
•Next, impressions will be taken of your teeth.
Third Appointment: Fitting Your Appliance (about 30 min)
• We will check the device for fit, comfort, and stability.
•A morning repositioner will be fabricated for you.
•You will be instructed on the use and care of the device.
Additional Appointments: Device Adjustment & Evaluation of Progress (about 30 min)
• We will make sure that your appliance is fitting properly and feels comfortable.
• We will begin to advance the device toward its final position.
• You will be rescheduled for two or more additional adjustment appointments
• A home sleep test will be done to determine the effectiveness of the device.
• We will evaluate the results of your test to determine if you require more adjustments.
Follow Up Appointments
Additional appointments to evaluate the efficiency of your oral appliance are conducted annually