Snoring & Sleep Apnea Treatment
Free Consultation (about 30 min)
- Before your appointment, fill out the forms on the NEW PATIENT page. Click here to get the forms.
- Your particular situation and its treatment is discussed.
Starting Treatment (about 60 min)
- We will evaluate your teeth to make sure they are stable enough for an oral appliance.
- Next, we will use our ECCOVISION to check out your nasal passages and your airway
- Next, impressions will be taken of your teeth.
Fitting Your Appliance (about 30 min)
- We will check the device for fit, comfort, and stablity.
- A morning repositioner will be fabricated for you.
- You will be instructed on use and care of the device.
Device Adjustment & Evaluation of Progress (about 30 min)
- We will make sure that your appliance is fitting properly and feels comfortable.
- We will begin to advance the device toward it's final position.
- You will be rescheduled for two or more additional adjustment appointments.
- A home sleep test will be done to determine the effectiveness of the device.
- We will evaluate the results of your test to determine if you require more adjustments.
Follow Up Appointments
Additional appointments to evaluate the efficiency of your oral appliance are conducted annually.