What if I Don't Get Treatment
- Wake up tired?
- Feel tired during the day?
- Sleep in a separate bedroom because you or your bed partner snores?
- Have you stopped breathing while you were asleep?
If You Answer Yes To Any Of Those...
Risks of not treating snoring and sleep apnea
- Driving and work-related accidents
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Sudden cardiac death
- Dimentia & Alzheimer's
- Memory loss
- Morning headaches
- Impaired concentration
- Decreased sex drive and E-D
- Acid reflux, heartburn (GERD)
And the condition is totally treatable, much like needing glasses to read.